Bixby Center Data Capture Student Assistant
5-10 hours/week, duration: April 1 to end of Spring Semester 2021
Bixby Center is seeking a student with experience using REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) to assist with the design and implementation of a study in Rwanda in which we will be following patients over multiple clinical visits. REDCap is a secure, reliable, versatile and feature-rich web application for building and managing HIPAA- and IRB-compliant online surveys and databases.
The student will support all aspects of REDCap service including: developing in-depth understanding of the available features and modules; identifying the optimal application settings given the research team’s requirements for the study; and training/educating the research team in the use and functions of the application. The student will work closely within a focused team to support faculty and research study staff in the use of the REDCap for data capture and management of research studies.
- Comfortable working on research to improve access to quality reproductive health services, including abortion
- Experience designing and implementing surveys using REDCap
- Experience with longitudinal study design is preferred
- Understand and utilize best-practices for usability, data quality and security of electronic data collection (EDC) in compliance with HIPAA regulations and guidelines
- Ability to work independently and adhere to timeline for project deliverables
Experience with longitudinal study design/data capture in REDCap
Experience with Qualtrics
Email one attachment of your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Data Capture Student Assistant
March 21, 2021